We are so excited to have you at your first ever CAPS Convention! And do we ever have a fabulous hour in store for you.
How can you get the most out of Convention you ask? What an insightful question!
- Bring 50 biz cards – don’t have biz cards? Do you have a post it note pad to write your deets down? Or apply to the CAPS Foundation for funding or hit up Convention lead Wayne Lee for a loan)
- Bring your dancing (or at least comfortable shoes). You will have many opportunities to dance the night away if that’s your thing!
- Start strength training on your writing hand….you’ll be writing faster than you’ve ever written before!
- Bring a journal and pens or journaling app to capture the brilliance
- Download the program in advance to pick your path and speakers for max value – don’t wait for Convention to wash over you (information and inspirational tsunami anyone?) Plan what you’ll get out of it
You say you can’t wait for our session “A Passport to the Game Changing Best Convention of your Life?” We hear you. We can’t wait either! Here are some tips for that:
- Arrive 20 minute early
- Bring 10 of those biz cards
- Bring $20 for a signed copy of Sarah’s book (that’s Brian’s suggestion…but a good one!)